UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'M Soooo Proud!

BillyMalc

Thank you all for your lovely comments! :flowers: :biggrin: *says Billy, still sporting a grin like a Cheshire cat!*

WELL DONE KIERA AND BILLY!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Was it a UKA or KC show?

Unafilliated (would that make it UKA? :unsure: )

Well done - that's fantastic!!!! Very impressive!

Kiera looks smaller in these pics than I thought she was! Has she measured into medium? I always thought she was fairly tall and leggy!! Oh and very beautiful!

No, she actually measured 53 cms / 17.5 inch at the shoulder - but she can pull them in to make em look right tinchy :) :wub:

Today we went to our first agility show as participants, and Kiera came away with a FIRST place in the agility class and a CLEAR ROUND rosette in the jumping class!!

Well done and I see the experience has prompted you to enter our show on 3rd October.

You'll have to come and say Hi and tell me how to pronounce your name correctly for when I do the presentations. (I'm the Show Secretary and will be found looking hot and harassed behind a pile of rosettes.)

Pam

Well done and I see the experience has prompted you to enter our show on 3rd October.

You'll have to come and say Hi and tell me how to pronounce your name correctly for when I do the presentations. (I'm the Show Secretary and will be found looking hot and harassed behind a pile of rosettes.)

Pam

Oh crikey! :blush: We'll actually be going to Wigan as well on the 12/13th Sept. Will you be there too? Don't worry bout me last name - just shout 'BillyMalc!!' if you need me (I will prolly be the odd one out who does everything that she shouldn't be doing :rolleyes:).

Unafilliated (would that make it UKA? :unsure: )

Not necessarily and I would say not as you're in the north.

Was it Delinquent Dogs in Rotherham you went to?

(My daughter accuses me of being a stalker because I'm so nosey. I prefer to call it an interest in other people.)

Pam