UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Shoes Looking For A Good Home?

purple_mog

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I will be looking for good homes for some of my shoes (mostly sizes 5&1/2 to 6) and wondered if anyone on here would be interested in any of them? Mostly they have been worn some but not a whole lot and still in good condition. Mixture of ankle boots and low heeled court type shoes?

If any interest will take pics and put a post in swop shop (would be money to me and 10% to Wiccs as I need the pennies to buy replacements!).

o

wl

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:40 PM

My feet are size 6 but rather wide

probably wouldn't fit you, sorry :( my feet are fairly narrow through the arch

my daughter said yes please,name your price and she will see if her purse can stretch that far. x

Well......all of them cost around £35 to £40 per pair new, so would £10 seem reasonable?? Not sure what postage would be but am sure I can find some way to send things cheaply :-)

id be interested in the brown boots please

o

probably wouldn't fit you, sorry sad01_anim.gif my feet are fairly narrow through the arch

Well......all of them cost around £35 to £40 per pair new, so would £10 seem reasonable?? Not sure what postage would be but am sure I can find some way to send things cheaply :-)

id like the brown boots for £10 then please, unless they're already spoken for