1 Year Old Male Dumbo Rat

Contact details: PM me

Number of groups: 1

-------------

Group: 1

Number of rats: 1

Sex: Male

Age(s): Approximately 1 year old.

Name(s): Nicknamed "Max" because of large size.

Reason for rehoming: One of two male rats handed to me after being badly neglected. Other rat has had major surgery and cannot be paired back with Max, so Max is now looking for a lovely new home where he can be introduced to baby/young boys.

Will the group be split: n/a

Transport available: To local area otherwise rat train?

Other (please include info on health, temperament, colour/variety, etc): Max is a lovely (and large!) siamese hooded dumbo rat. He is very cuddly once out of the cage, a little bit shy about being picked up but Connie (10 year old daughter) has no problems getting him out so nothing major lol. Unfortunately Max's former cagemate can no longer live with him, and Max is in need of a new home where he can be introduced very carefully to other rats, preferably young boys. I always offer to take rats back should introductions not work out, but provisions must be made by the new owner to house Max seperately until intros are complete (as with any rat). New owners will be expected to complete a questionaire and sign a contract promising to return Max should he ever need rehoming in the future.

160709max1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...