UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tommy And Bobby 18mnth Old Staffy X Chinese Crested Boys

have tried pm'ing mod to ask for permission to post in the rescue section but not had any reply so please feel free to move this to correct area or delete if I am not allowed to post

These dogs are with Leeds and Wakefield RSPCA.

This is Tommy and Bobby

TommyBobby004.jpg

TommyBobby001.jpg

DSC00408.jpg

Tommy and bobby are brothers, they are about 20 months old. They are staffy crossed with chinese crested so as a result have no fur whatsoever.

They have been with us a while now but seem to keep getting overlooked..possibly due to their ermm..unique looks.

As a result of having no fur they need extra care for their skin..regular moisturising, sunblock in the sun and warm coats for when it's cold.

They are a really sweet pair, and love human company, they are very affectionate and get very excited when they get a fuss.

they do need to be homed together as they pine for each other if seperated, and they would be best as only pets, as they are very close to each other and don't seem keen to let other dogs into the group.

They walk great on lead and love their excerscise, and would be best suited to a home where children are 6 or over as when they get giddy their nails can be a little scratchy.

if you think you could offer these boys a home,and you live within a reasonable distance and can come and meet the boys first please give us a call on 07743 773871

all potential adopters are homechecked, gardens must be secure and an adoption donation applies.All dogs are neutered, vaccinated, chipped, wormed and flead prior to rehoming

As i said I know this in the wrong area but I am unable to post in the rescue section as yet although i have tried contacting mods on a couple of occasions. please move or delete this thread as necessary.

www.rspcaleedsandwakefield.org.uk