UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dyno Rod Puppy

ranirottie

Dyno Rod are now using a picture of the puppy that was flushed down the loo as their advert. I am so angry as I see it as condoning cruelty. I know the subject was discussed before but to me ,2 x4 year old children (old enough to know better) are left unsupervised, took a week old puppy into a garden,played with it,got it dirty,then put it down the toilet bowl and flushed it away is cruelty. The pup is in the sewage pipe for some hours,is then picked up and handled by all and sundry,a leather collar is put on it and it is photographed for publicity. The woman who owns the poor unfortunate pup has been paid,the kids are heroes and for what? being cruel to a defenceless pup! I am outraged !! I phoned Dyno Rod and told them what I thought and was told that they have had a flood of calls so far. The number is 0800 000 999 and ask for the complaints dpt. I think it is disgusting to use the pup. Please ring if you agree. x

I was one of the 28 Cher and I did try to ring but the complaints line was continually busy (or not being answered). I didn't post because the lady gave me a direct number and I was going to post when I managed to get through, so that I'd be able to tell what had been said. Sorry if that left you feeling that I was ignoring the issue. :liebe94:

For what its worth, I totally agree with you.

For anyone who wants to know, the direct number I was given is: 0208 4812701

20 years ago, Dyno Rod saved a stray puppy that was 8 weeks old, they found it wandering on an industrial estate when they came to fix drains on a farm i worked at- that pup was with me for 17 1/2 years, she was very lucky that they found her and were very concerned for her welfare.

Maybe it is wrong for them to use the pup as publicity but for my old girl they did the right thing