UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Today Is A Special Day

Abby

It feels much better to know there is light at the end of the tunnel, I'm in a dark place and have been for a couple of months, it is a very difficult thing to talk about and I haven't talked about it, wish I could.

:GroupHug: know how you feel :GroupHug: there's quite a few Fugees who will know how you're feeling. They'll suppory tou if you do talk about it. Do try Reiki - it really helps and so does this http://www.the-dhn.com or go to your GP and ask for help. Please don't suffer in silence. :GroupHug:

Abby - thanks for sharing that - it will give a lot of people hope. :flowers: :flowers:

Abby, I find your post inspiring and really admire the positive way you and your partner have supported each other and moved forward together. Wishing you all the happiness you deserve for the future :GroupHug:

bless you. Not sure whether its a :GroupHug: or :flowers: to give you. I am one of the many that sits under a black cloud periodically and I know how hard it is to get yourself out of it. Luckily I have some very good friends to turn to and talk to and I find that helps me enormously, as do my dogs and rescue dogs. I am so pleased that your spirits are rising upwards and the clouds are clearing for you. x