UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Tags For Dogstar

Hollysdad

Dogstar are proud to present these brilliant dog tags!, so get your pet all logo'd up and raise money for Dogstar at the same time. The pictures (despite our best efforts) do not do justice to these little gems.

DSCF6321.jpg

DSCF6319.jpg

DSCF6320.jpg

DSCF6317.jpg

DSCF6316.jpg

They cost £5 each with £1.50 Postage and Packing per order.

They are double sided, with a Dogstar logo one side and your pets details on the other. The lettering can be done in red, blue or black and it shows a phone number, address and your pets name or your surname as you prefer.

The lettering and logo are plastic coated so the detail will not wear off and the tags are approx 27mm wide. (shown next to a 2p coin in the picture). The particular style dogstar logo will vary due to whats available when you do your order.

To order these you need to email [email protected] with the following information:

Your name, your address, your email address and your refuge name. Then the details for the tags:

Colour of the text on the tag (red/blue/black), address on the tag, animals name on the tag (or your surname), phone number on the tag.

(I need all the details in order to process your order)

You can pay by paypal, [email protected] (please if you do can you cover the paypal fees). You can pay by bank transfer to Dogstar Foundation, Sort Code 08-92-99, Account Number 65331523. You can also pay by cheque or postal order made payable to Dogstar Foundation (message or email me for the address). Please make sure you email me to confirm payment :-)

Please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery.

DSCF6322.jpg

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel
to add photos

I would just like to say that I have seen these tags on Sam and Mark's dogs, and, as Mark says, the pictures don't do them justice! They looked so durable - and they were so easy to read.

I am definitely getting mine some of these new tags - and extra ones too, as I liked the idea that the Squirrels had of putting one on their collars and a second one their harnesses.

Just a quick question though guys - how much text is it possible to fit on the tags? In other words can I fit on address/telephone stuff as well as the stuff I like to put on about being microchipped and deaf? Or is it one or the other. :) You can always answer that when I PM you about what I'd like on the tags if necessary.

I am looking to buy a tag that simply says "I am microchipped". Is it possible to have no logo and just wording? Nothing wrong with the logo at all I'm just paranoid and want people to see the message straight away :wacko:

for this first order we cannot offer anything other than the template displayed

The Template has been set up by the chap making the tags so that he can offer us a really low price as he really wants to support our work and make it cheap

however in a few weeks if there is a lot of interest in a different template we may be able to work something out with him but the price may be more than 5 pounds per tag

If people wanted a custom version would you be prepared to pay a few pounds more ?

If people wanted a custom version would you be prepared to pay a few pounds more ?

I'll PM you in a bit - with what I think you can do now (to check I'm right) and with what my extras would be - that way you can ask for a price for later.

I reckon I'm still going ahead with the standard one to start with anyway. :D

Or perhaps I'd better send it to Mr Squirrel - as per your absolutely clear instructions!