UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stolen Border Collie Gem - May Be Taken To Carmarthenshire

kev-s

I'm not too good on geography but is this near Teeside - thread on another forum about a couple approaching someone and asking lots of questions about her dogs... I have posted the doglost link on that forum for her to read the info.

All the details seem to have disappeared from the doglost entry :unsure: They were definitely there earlier.

There's another link with info, including photos, here:

http://www.freewebs.com/travellingtearaway...founddoglaw.htm

Message on there from Gem's owner:

My dog was snatched from me while I was taking her for a walk, the man was a stocky build middle aged and the woman looked in her 30's by the look of her eye's as she had her coat hood up and she wore a mask across her mouth so she could not be identified.

I think they had been watching my moves when I or my husband had been taking her for walks.

We are both devastated as this is the second dog we have lost in two months, the other dog was a Border Collie but he died through medical reasons.

Please find my beautiful Gem.

Kate

Gem is a 2 year old Border Collie female. She was wearing a pink collar.

She was snatched on the 7th May 2009 on the field at the back of the house. SHE IS MICROCHIPPED AND CAN BE IDENTIFIED.

PLEASE CROSSPOST THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, AND ON FACEBOOKS, TWITTER, CBs etc.

THANK YOU

Horrible, hope very much she is safely reunited soon.

Update from the owner on doglost says:

The people who we think may be involved in the taking of Gem come from Berkshire area and the area where Gem may possibly end up is Carmarthenshire. If anybody knows anybody in these areas please spread the word and ask about.

Will spread it round our way.

Also the people sound very like the ones who approached the lady on the other forum... at the time we suggested she contact the police, have also suggested she definitely contacts them now as she may be able to give a few more details.

Without saying too much about this, we have no reason to assume owner is correct in saying that people in Berkshire are involved or that Gem has been taken to Carmarthenshire. Gem could be anywhere, so eyes peeled please!

buddyboy, I would love to have any info about these people on Teesside who may have been acting in a suspect manner.