UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reunited!: Border Collie & Whippet Cross, From Bierley, Nr Bradford, West Yorks

ReikiAnge

PLEASE CROSSPOST - crossposting from another list.

Dogs details are on doglost:

Drift - border collie - male, aged 2.5 years, red/white tri, large build, smooth, short coat, full tail, microchipped and wearing an ID tag and black collar. Neutered.

fd5598c976e7240a2a5dabab945214db9.JPG

Chester - whippet cross, male, aged 13, black with white chest gone grey, medium build, smooth short coat, full tail. microchipped and wearing an ID tag and black collar. Neutered.

f0281aca4a443490f87fcc0d2bae76e70.JPG

Both dogs were in a white Vauxhall Vivaro van, Reg letter T14 PAW, stolen from the community centre in Bierley, nr Bradford, West Yorks, postcode BD4. Stolen Tuesday 28 April 2009 at around 10.20pm.

(Photos borrowed from doglost.)

HELP NEEDED - Please see below

Van is White Vauxhall Vivaro Reg letter definitely "PAW"

Photos attached - Chester is the older dog - lovely little man! And Drift the R&W..

Kath Hardman

www.dancingdogs.co.uk

www.caninefreestylegb.com

----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 9:24 AM

Subject: [dancingwithdogs] Angela Briggs

Hi all

Many of you will know Angela Briggs who usually attends HTM shows accompanied by her friend Karen Bartaby

Last night Angela's van was stolen from the community centre, Bierley, Nr Bradford, West Yorks where they were holding a training session – both Drift and Chester were still in the van

As yet there is no word of either the van or, more importantly, the dogs.

I've asked Angela to forward me photographs which I will send as soon as I get them

If you live in the area please keep your eyes open for the two of them, obviously don't know if they are still with the van or have been dumped out of it somewhere.

Angela has been in contact with all local rescue agencies, vets, radio etc but as yet nothing

I can't imagine how she must be feeling, I'm devastated and they aren't mine.

Permission to cross posts to as many lists as you can

Thanks

Edited by ReikiAnge
to include full registration details

There's more info here:

http://www.freewebs.com/travellingtearaway...founddoglaw.htm

According to that, the van is White Vauxhall Vivaro Reg letter T14 PAW

It happened at 10.20pm last night. Angela's contact details are on the link if anyone has any info.

Please keep a look out wherever you are, they were near the M62.

I cried when I read Angela's post about how she'd just got out of the van to lock the gates and the man jumped in icon_cry.gif My thoughts about him are not printable.

Am so hoping for good news of both dogs soon.