UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone Tried A Nina Ottossen Dog Brick Please?

Abigailj

Not sure which one is the dog brick, but I have the 'Dog fighter' one and my two love it. :biggrin: I know these toys are very popular now.

Just googled it. Its a similar kind of thing though mine has pegs in it too for the dog to slide/move with mouth. :flowers:

I have a 2-1 one, it has the Dogsmart on one side, flip it over and it's something similar to the dog brick on the other, they are good, but I found once the dogs worked out how to do them they can empty them as quick as I can fill it :rolleyes: , and they have a tendency to shoot across the floor when Daisy gets a bit over enthusiastic with the brick side. zooplus mine is the Brain Train, it is very well constructed.

zooplus mine is the Brain Train, it is very well constructed.

We have that one too but got it for half that price at Batleys :wink:

Flora (American Bulldog) is very very quick with it and gets frustrated at Bran's slowness. Despite months of trying, Bran (labrador) has yet to find the treat that he's intently watched go from my hand to the hole and be partially covered by a wooden peg right under his nose :rolleyes:

I like the look of the Pull and Turn Toy :)

Edited by dirtychicken

Despite months of trying, Bran (labrador) has yet to find the treat that he's intently watched go from my hand to the hole and be partially covered by a wooden peg right under his nose :rolleyes:

Awww, wee soul :wub: I think Spud may have a contender for the "village idiot" post :laugh: