UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cost Of An Iphone

Sarah_H

I freely admit I am an Apple nut. I love my ipod touch and as I need tochange my mobile phone number I've been toying with getting an iphone.

But I've read the download costs etc are very expensive. Does anyone have one here? Or has anyone moved from Orange to O2 and found it cheaper? More exepnsive?

I dont have an iphone but i did move to O2 a few years ago and found them cheaper. I think carphone warehouse has an offer on iphone for 34 quid a month for 600 mins and unlimited texts which isnt a bad deal if you are a serial texter. One factor that did keep me with O2 is the network coverage. I found it far more reliable getting a signal than orange. Ive never had a problem with them in the 5 years i have been with them now.

Samantha has an Iphone and she Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurves it

I do love it and and I on the 45 pound per month contract , the only time I exceed my allowance is when I sending texts to Sri Lanka as the included texts are UK only ( which is pretty standard )

as far as I understood all the downloads and internet are included in the monthly fee , when I am working I use the phone for emails etc and again never had a problem with downloads

I have an i-phone too and it is brilliant. When OH first got it for me I did wonder what I would use it for, but I use it all the time for emails, facebook etc. It is great this time of year as we are away every weekend at flyball tournaments and I can still surf (mainly to check if it is going to rain!!)

We both have one and pay £70 a month tariff which includes more minutes, texts etc than we ever use and we downloaded 208,739kb between us last month for no additional cost.

I do not have an iPhone but love my elderly Blackberry with qwerty board as I text frequently. Moved to O2 about 3 yrs ago. They are cheaper than Orange and offer some good deals e.g. I am on a £25 contract but after a while they reduced it to £20. Unlimited texts, and I can't remember how many mins because I never use them up. Lots, anyway.

Edited by owl