UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Blue Desperately Needs Rescue Or Foster Space

Lisfannon Blue, or Blue for short, needs an urgent foster home or rescue space. She will be 4 on the 2nd of October and has a nice temperament although isn't good with small furries and is a keen chaser. I will be going to see her this week and will add some pictures of her. Can anyone offer this girl a foster or permanent home as her time is limited :(

Mod edit:

DO NOT reply to threads unless you can offer help. Whilst it's nice for people to express their concern etc its disheartening when you see there has been a reply only to find out its a "ooh that's horrid I wish I was nearer" type reply.
Edited by Wendbert

• 4 weeks later...

Well this girl is once again looking for a rescue space :( Her Owner changed his mind at the last moment which really annoyed me as Helly had very kindly found me a rescue space with the RGT. He called me back this evening to say he did want to rehome her after all :mad: So if anyone can take this girl please let me know.

we have no room at the inn immediately, but we have a couple of potential people who have been homechecked and are coming to meet some of the bitches over the weekend. If any of the bitches do get a home, I will try and see if RGT will let her come. sorry I cant offer anything more definate untill after sunday

ok your dog is next on the hit list for the next slot for a bitch. we have 2 very interested homes on home check this week, both after bitches so with any luck I can take her in the next week ish. Just let me know if you still want the space