UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tesco's Vouchers For Schools

houndzrus

I have been collecting the Sainsburys one and when I went to give them to someone at work they asked if i had entered them on line to win £50. So when I got home I did so and a £50 voucher card came today.

Thought I would mention it in case you too collect them :blinking1:

I have been collecting the Sainsburys one and when I went to give them to someone at work they asked if i had entered them on line to win £50. So when I got home I did so and a £50 voucher card came today.

Thought I would mention it in case you too collect them :blinking1:

Oooh well done :flowers: :flowers:

Thanks for the info, didn't know that :biggrin:

Yes please to any going, I have a collection box at work for the local primary school as kept getting annoyed at having no use for them! I'm now a voucher collecting demon for Sainsbury's and Tesco's so any going spare please pm me :flowers: :flowers: :biggrin:

Yes please to any going, I have a collection box at work for the local primary school as kept getting annoyed at having no use for them! I'm now a voucher collecting demon for Sainsbury's and Tesco's so any going spare please pm me :flowers: :flowers: :biggrin:

I don't have any left now, but i will start saving them again.

Hi Lindsay,

PM me your address. I have a few here. :flowers:

Edited by safneo