UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Ramp Recommendations Needed

BillyMalc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, might be interesting, thanks Ian :) Why does she no longer need it what with having a van? Because the reason that I need one is because I moved on to a van, but had a false floor made in it, so it's about 3 ft high, and too high for Mal to jump, bless him :wub:

It is a Solvit.

Apparently when they got it she asked about weight & her hubby reckoned it would hold the weight of an adult in a wheelchair never mind a puppy dogs weight. Originally she had a Renault Laguna & as he was heavy for her to keep lifting him in & she was concerned about his young bones & size they got the ramp. Now that he's grown & she has the van he just climbs in.

Being picky she says you may be able to see the odd paw mark where he walked on it when wet & she doesn't have the box anymore but it's in good condition generally - she does look after things & photos could no doubt be arranged if you want them.

She lives just west of Hull so getting it to you might mean a courier & may need to be considered cost wise though the ramps are fairly light & shouldn't cost too much to send I don't think - will obviously find out if you are interested. :flowers:

Edited by Ian

if it helps I could always pick the ramp up and deliver when we meet up for a walk maybe?

Thanks for that - have to check the length for Billy but I'm fairly sure it's the length she wants so if there's no hurry that could work out well & save the postage costs :flowers:

Length of approx 6 ft sounds perfect Ian :)

Morag, if you would be able to pick it up and bring it along when we meet up for a walk that'd be absolutely top! :biggrin: :flowers: Of course I'd be happy to make a donation to a rescue for your trouble :wink:

Ian, if you could PM me your sister's name and address then I'll send her a cheque. Thanks! :)