UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Grant For Pregnant Women

ailsas mum

They still do ranirottie, its called the surestart maternity grant. It worth £500 but it is means tested so you have to be on certain benefits. The one that Terri has linked to is non means tested, therefor every pregnant woman is entitled to it :0)

HAHAHA! Sorry while I laugh at this! I have been trying to get a form from a midife for the last 10 weeks and she never has any!

Plus they aren't even starting to process them until later this month so no money until May by the time baby will be here! Everyone I know has had trouble getting forms and then you don't hear anything at all as they aren't processing them! I'll believe it when I get the money!!

I shall be asking again this week for a form so we'll see!

I'm 36 weeks today!

Everyone I know has also had to ask for the form as their midwife hasn't mentioned it. Have just phoned my GP and they don't know if their forms have arrived yet!

Edited by alexis

Alexis as a health visitor I've signed loads of maternity grant forms for the Surestart grant and we often have a few of the forms going spare too so it might be worth contacting your future HV office and asking them for one :flowers:

Thanks! GP surgery said today they should have some by Monday so we'll see!