UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Marvellous Max - 10yr Old

Mods - Hope I am ok to post this on behalf of Poundhounds as I am fostering Max for them and I know Maly is rushed off her feet trying to find spaces for other dogs at the moment :huh: Please remove if not.

Max is a 10 year old Staffie cross who is currently in a foster home in Stafford and is being rehomed by Poundhounds. He is a beautiful, gentle boy and deserves a loving family of his own.

Please click on images to enlarge them.

post-3506-1238421946_thumb.jpg :wub:

Max is a well behaved boy, he even wagged his tail all the time the vet was checking him over!. He is quiet in the house, just lazing around and waiting for his next meal and his next walk. He loves his cuddles and fuss…kneel on the floor next to him and he will happily sit on your lap!

He has barked a couple of times when the doorbell has gone and when he is having a play, running around in the garden (if you don't want pigeons in your garden Max is the boy for you - as he will chase them off!)…but generally he is the strong, silent type.

post-3506-1238421995_thumb.jpg

He enjoys his walks and is a delight on the lead, not pulling at all. He is happy to walk short distances or long. He doesn't bother about other dogs when out, and the few cats he has seen he will stop to look at and then carry on. He is house trained and will let you know when he wants to go out…at the moment if he wants to go out in the morning and we are not up he will bang the door of his room to let us know!…most mornings though he is far too comfortable to want to move and doesn't rush to get up.

post-3506-1238422014_thumb.jpg

I cannot speak highly enough of Max, he is a lovely dog and his wonderful face and expressions make us laugh every day. He will make someone a lovely companion.

Max has been vet checked, vaccinated, microchipped, flea treated and wormed.

post-3506-1238422034_thumb.jpg

If you think that Max might be the ideal dog for you, please contact

e mail: [email protected]

telephone: Maly on 07762341090 (please leave a message during the

day if not available, usually answered after 7pm) or PM me.

Poundhounds will rehome Max anywhere in the UK subject to a satisfactory home visit but please note you will be required to travel to the foster home to meet him.

:flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, and NOT due to any fault of Max but due to a problem with the adopters, Max's new home has not worked out :crying_anim: ....and he is now back in his foster home.

Max is again searching for his REAL forever home.

He really is a little darling :bigheart3:

Could you have the home where Max can settle again?

Please PM or ring Maly at Poundhounds on 07762341090 (please leave a message during the

day if not available, usually answered after 7pm)

:liebe94:

• 1 month later...

Max (aka 'His Highness Lord Stumpiness of Stafford ' lol.gif because his legs are considerably shorter than my own dogs and he is so well mannered and polite that he must have been one of the 'gentry' in his previous life) icon_king.png is unfortunately still looking for his forever home.

I dont know why - he is such a lovely dog and truly is so well behaved and loving, that I dont now why he hasn't been snapped up before now!

He will make someone a wonderful friend 762612.gif