UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Win A John Lewis Delux Hamper

Mrs Mop

RDR is desperately in need of funds to continue to save the dogs, mainly for the more difficult to place breeds who are often in our holding kennels for some time. We try where possible to neuter and vaccinate these dogs whilst in our care and often there is vet bills for various health matters, this puts even more stress on our funds. Thanks to the credit crunch we are also paying out more for fuel to get the dogs to safety, people just don't have as much these days. Boarding costs for February which is a short month was £1060.

Penny's other half has donated a John Lewis Delux Hamper to RDR to help raise some desperately needed funds, any out of date or nearly has been replaced.

This is going to be a numbers grid. You pick your numbers, pay your money and when it is finished, all the sold numbers will be put into a bag and taken to one of my neighbours to pull the winning number out. This neighbour has nothing to do with dogs and is not on any dog forums. To get the hamper to other parts of the country, it will be put on a transport run to the nearest rescue that we send dogs to..

This will run from when someone opens it on Saturday, 29th March until 8pm on Saturday 5th April, 2009.

Please chose any 5 numbers, not already gone of course, for £5.

Please help us save these dogs.The dogs in the holding kennels are safe providing we have enough money to cover the monthly bills. However with an increasing number of dogs coming into 'the Pound'.our resources are now being stretched even further.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RDR_Forum/inde...0#entry13458231

The Prize

Amongst the items in this hamper are several wines, white and red, Bucks Fizz, Champagne, jams, puddings, chocolates etc. Everything you need to chill out with.

Feast your eyes and dream!

Unfortunately those slim legs don't come with the hamper or I may have claimed them. :biglaugh:

hamper2.jpg

ooh what a fab prize I will deffo have a go at this

can I ask a stooopid question , can I have any five numbers ( not already picked ) or do I have to have five in a row

ta

Sorry I missed this. :wacko:

It depends on how much work you want to give me, lots of work individual numbers little work in a row. The advantage of giving me lots of work there is less time for me to get into trouble which I am very good at. :laugh:

Of course you can have individual numbers. :flowers:

I just tried the link http://z10.invisionfree.com/RDR_Forum/inde...0#entry13458231 and it takes me to the thread :unsure:

thats the link I used before I signed up , now I am signed up it does not work :wacko:

is it possable to get banned from a forum before you post :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if someone can post the RDR paypal details here I will send my money and post my numbers here instead

I am sorry ladies, you know I always get it wrong :rolleyes:

Please can paypal payments be made payable to [email protected].

Please contact me for details of how to pay by Bacs.

If you would like to pay by cheque please make cheques payable to RDRFA and contact me and I will ask for the postal address for the postal address.

I don't think you have done anything wrong Mrs Mop , I could see the thread before I joined up :laugh:

okay I have seny my payment via paypal

I would like 777-781

Grandma Squirrel would like 635-639

they were all available this morning when I saw the thread but if they have gone we will have the next 5 nearest numbers

Sam