UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Another Girlie Question

Shazzy

I think your GP should be able to do tests which will show if you're beginning the menopause. Another thing to get checked out for is an ovarian cyst. I've had 2 and both times my symptoms were just like yours.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Having worn the magnet thing every day since I got it - I can say that I do feel a lot better still a bit la la (as my daughter puts it!) but not quite so grumpy with the world BUT Ive just found it in the tumble dryer :unsure: I totally forgot about it and just chucked all my undies in the washing machine this morning.

Do you think it will be alright :wacko:

Back to la la land

Having worn the magnet thing every day since I got it - I can say that I do feel a lot better still a bit la la (as my daughter puts it!) but not quite so grumpy with the world BUT Ive just found it in the tumble dryer :unsure: I totally forgot about it and just chucked all my undies in the washing machine this morning.

Do you think it will be alright :wacko:

Back to la la land

OOOPS!! Hopefully it'll survive ok! I've swum in the sea wearing a magnetic bracelet and it survived salty water. I've been feeling quite a lot better since I've had the magnety thing too but I'm not sleeping well. I'm stopping the HRT next week - keep away, you have been warned! :bur2: :run4hills: