UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Doggy Dressing Gowns

Claire P

Just to let you know that I have received all the Doggy Dressing Gowns.

Dogs are very grateful and are happy to put them on after baths and they look so sweet in them although we did have a laugh at our little boy as his did not fit him it just drown him looks like I got his size wrong after all he is a small Chihuahua. :wub:

Please thank your mum who made them they are really good quality :)

Cheryl & Mike xxx

Just to let you know that I have received all the Doggy Dressing Gowns.

Dogs are very grateful and are happy to put them on after baths and they look so sweet in them although we did have a laugh at our little boy as his did not fit him it just drown him looks like I got his size wrong after all he is a small Chihuahua. :wub:

Please thank your mum who made them they are really good quality :)

Cheryl & Mike xxx

Yes would say a chihuahua would be 12" max. We do have a few 12" ones in stock if you want to exchange? Or remeasure and Mum could make you a smaller one still. We have black or coffee coloured towelling to make some more out of. If he is 12" we have blue, red, cream, dark choc, and pink in stock

Claire what material do you have left for a small springer approx 20" back and 24" around the chest, will measure when I know if you can still make them.

Thanks

got black & coffee and cream

Could try to get more matterial if you want something different but it's becoming hard to gind in anyother colours than above

mine arrived today for Muz. Can i just say what a wonderful job your mum has done especially when she had to make one in size elephant for my boy lol. and to any one else thinking about these they are lovely & well worth it.

thankyou Claire x

paypal payment sent to oldies club for this

also it will cost a bomb to send the binding tape so i will bring it to the camping weekend.

Can you PM me to confirm exactly how much you transfered for this as Michelle says you paid for a few things at once and I need to keep my own tally on the dressing gown project so I know how much we raised.

Edited by Claire P

• 2 weeks later...