UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Agility

DanishPastry

We startet agility today, at the class run by my boss' husband, or actually mainly by a lady named Alison, who works with him :biggrin: . Indy loved it! And it was great to be back at doing something fun! Totally relaxed atmosphere, nice people and a real mix of dogs. Only fault is I can only go every other saturday, as Martin works every other weekend! But then I just get to be twice as excited about it :happy:

A link to the training classes and a couple of pics from today

Alphatraining2009017.jpg

Alphatraining2009021.jpg

Alphatraining2009027.jpg

Alphatraining2009001.jpg

Indy does look like she is loving it! :biggrin: At least you can practise your turns in the weekends off. :wink: Do you have a garden Ann? Just wondering if you can set up a make shift agility set in your garden to practise in between.

Our garden is tiny, and layed out as a bit is paved, a bit is decked, and then the rest has wood chippings on it.. not really useful lol... I actually think Indy will be better of not doing too much in between, she seems better when she gets to miss it a little bit! She knows a lot of turns and commands, but if you work her too much, she goes off it :rolleyes: :wink:

she seems better when she gets to miss it a little bit! She knows a lot of turns and commands, but if you work her too much, she goes off it

Bo is like that - first round last week was spot on (in fact he left me standing at the first jump and zoomed round on his own in sequence???) then he got bored and went freestyle.

love the way her coat ripples as she jumps

Edited by buddyboy