UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

To The Person Who Dumped Her

EGAR

I look forward to the pics next week when she will look more confident and the wounds will be healing.

I also look forward to the time the people who do things like this are caught and if not dealt with officially have a little visit from some dog lovers (who I will swear were with me at the time).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leonie (she has something of a lioness about her) has been seen by the vet and she was ever so good. She is fairly old and her teeth are the worst I have EVER seen. She got mange treatment and once she has put on some weight, she will have to have her teeth fixed. She is a really good girl and sleeps alot. She also ignores my horses and appears to be good with other dogs!

Message to Leonie from Toastie

"I only have 3 teeth and eat normal food - the human slave just has to make sure it is in smalish pieces or I swallow it whole as I can't be bothered to chew properly, and I love to suck on a pig's ear (not a live pig though!!!), so don't worry if some of your teeth have to come out"

• 2 weeks later...

Leonie has been wormed, had her first vacc and has been treated for mange :). She is such a lovely girl and can already be walked off leash. Her pressure sores are healing nicely as well. She ignores my horses and has such a lovely even temperament! She is also clean in the house!! Loves to ride in the van. Vet was impressed with how placid she is!

p925719.jpg

p925720.jpg

p925721.jpg

She'll soon be ready for her OP and after that she will be looking for a couch of her own!