UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reunited: 4 Yr Black Lab Bitch, Following Rta On M6 Near J29/walton Le Dale Area

Lainey

This morning on the M6 around J29/ Walton Le Dale area. The dog ran off after an accident on the motorway possibly heading in the direction of Leyland in Lancashire

Black Lab bitch. 4 1/2 yrs old. Microchipped. No collar.

Her name is Amy and she is a fully trained gundog.

Her owner is understandably devastated- There were 3 dogs- one is safe and the other unfortunately died at the scene.

The owner has my details, and i have said the dog can come to me if found- the family live in Derbyshire.

Please pm me with any info or email me at

[email protected]

Please cross post

Thank you

Edited by ReikiAnge
Title amended to include location etc

Yes but i didnt know the number and they dont have email so i said i would do what i could, i gave him my details to pass on to the police ect and i will be trying to contact the dog warden but anyone who could contact anywhere else i would be really grateful.

I hope you don't mins but I've emailed a friend and forwarded this post, she lives in that area and also used to be the dog warden there so will keep an eye out and no doubt put the word about. I hope Amy comes home soon :GroupHug: for her owners

Thats great thank you

I have emailed the rspca center at preston and left a message on a number provided by chorley borough for the kennels but i dont know where else to try.

let me know if you need my contact numbers.

I am in chorley

WOOHOOOOOO yes she is safe and sound on her way home

She was limping on her front leg and has a sore eye, she was extremly tired and very scared but all that melted away when she caught sight of her daddy- it made me shed a few joyful tears.

All in all it was a day well spent and i am really happy that it has ended so well for Amy and her family.

Massive thanks to everyone who helped :GroupHug: