UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dotty 2 1/2 Year Old Greyhound Bitch

cackie

Meet Dotty, she is a small white and black 2 1/2 year old greyhound bitch (she'll be 3 in April). She has been retired from racing because she has a ligament injury on her front leg but this shouldn't bother her as a pet. She has a wonderful temperament and is intelligent. Dotty already enjoys the company of other greyhounds but has to be tested with cats and small dogs. She is looking for a foster or permanent home and is currently with her owner/trainer in Chester.

IMG_4586.jpg

The tip of Dotty's tail is missing but it doesn't stop it from wagging

IMG_4585.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous

IMG_4593.jpg

We are now fostering Dotty and I can confirm she is an absolute sweetheart. I cannot believe she has never lived in a house before, we haven't had a single accident and she asks to go out. She is great with my 3 and has been fine with other dogs on walks although she still has to be tested with small dogs. She loves people and has been great with our neighbours 2 boys aged 11 and 13. She is a wonderful little dog and is going to make an amazing pet.

CIMG2973.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

An update on Dotty:

Dotty is doing really well and has taken to living in a house like she has always been here. She is great with other dogs and has met some small dogs whilst on walks no problem (She still has to be tested with cats). This week she has been going off lead briefly and her recall is pretty good.

Here are some pictures of our walk the other day.

IMG_4603.jpg

running with my girls

IMG_4605.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

Sleeping it off

IMG_6174.jpg

IMG_6163.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...