UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rosie's Singing

ranirottie

Rosie heard me get up this morning at about 2.30 to go to the loo,she got all excited because she thought that I was getting up. When I went back to bed she started crying and it got louder and louder until it was a full blown howl. I kept telling her to be quiet but in the end I went down and really told her off. That frightened the other dogs as I rarely shout. :unsure: This morning I have woken up with a rotten head and a sore throat,hubby is in a foul mood,my Spanish neighbour complained and my other neighbour "mentioned it". I hope she doesn't decide to sing again tonight and I didn't recognise the tune at all. She is off to the vets this evening as i think her anal glands need emptying,she is scooting, and it says in her notes that she was prone to impaction previously when she was overweight. I can do it myself but I hate doing it so I will leave it to the vet! I think it may be uncomfortable and perhaps encouraging her to sing. x

Poor old you, hopefully Rosie will settle soon. I hope you feel better today and that the horrible virus that has been going round Derbyshire hasn't got down to you. Husband went down with it last Friday - then I got it Sunday and today is the first day I have felt well enough to really get up and out of bed

I had the virus a few weeks ago and it really lingers. My sore throat is its last hold on me...............I hope. I have had a bad throat and croaky voice ever since but the other symptoms gradually wore off. It is an awful one and seems to be countrywide.I hope you feel better soon. :flowers: x

I wish she did take requests ,I would ask for Silent Night ! :laugh: :laugh:

Rosie and I have just got back from the vets where she had her very full anal glands emptied so hopefully she will be more comfortable now.

She was also cat tested. A lady came in with a large carrier and in it were two cats making a real racket but Rosie ignored them. All of a sudden one of them got out of the carrier door and was standing right next to Rosie, she looked at it but just ignored it again. She was much more interested in going to see a little boy for a fuss.I was really pleased with her. It was rather a stressful way of doing it, I usually use my daughters cat who can well look after herself if any dog gets stroppy, but it is useful to know that she is ok with cats. x

Rosie has just been to the vets for her checkup and because I thought she might have an ear infection. She has an infection in both ears,and it appears to be a long standing one. She has shown only slight signs even tho it must be very sore. Nothing can be seen with the naked eye but apparantly it is quite nasty deep in the ear canal. Poor Rosie, but she will get better now. x