UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Birthday

doggy.lover

Oh dear I'm sorry we all missed it. I hope you had a lovely day and many happy returns

Happy birthday :flowers:

ps. They didnt notice it was my birthday either so i wouldnt worry :cool:

And wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY as well. I hope you had a special day too xx

Happy Birthday!

Tell us what you did then, and what special pressies you had.... :)

I spent most of the day on the sofa feeling sorry for myself because my birthday presents included the flu :rolleyes: but my darling hubby bless him and despite much tutting and sighing when I asked, has bought me the full 7 series of star trek deep space nine on dvd so I can have a star trek fest whilst he was at work. :)

My sister gave me the full 6 series of 'murder she wrote' on dvd and baked and iced me the most fabby birthday cake in the shape of a dog :laugh:

mum gave me cash because I couldn't think of anything else I needed at the time so rather than get me something i'm not bothered about she gave me dosh to get something when I see it.

and my dad did just as i expected to and forgot my birthday completely as he has done for the last 10years, which is rich considering it's only 5 days after his and he got a card from me.

but all in all i had a fantastic day thank you :) just need to shake this bloomin' flu

Happy birthday :flowers:

ps. They didnt notice it was my birthday either so i wouldnt worry :cool:

ooop sorry :blush: i didn't see it on the calendar either... hope you had a really lovely day :flowers: