UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Blimey ! I Wish I Lved In The Dog House !

Ruby1Nic

If she's having a webcam so she can see what they're up to, that makes me wonder if the dog house is intended for them for the times she's working :unsure:

If I had that much spare money I'd rather spend it on having a bigger house/more land, but with the cost of her own house she's clearly not struggling for cash. There are so many dogs (and people!) out there with nothing - no shelter, not enough food, no time/attention/love. She must love these dogs to be doing this for them.

I find this utterly ridiculous and at the end of the day the dog wont be any happier alone.

There are two dogs I gather, so they have each other for company plus a stonkingly posh house. Beats being stuck out in the cold.

Where is the companionship??

None whatsoever. :(

Jees we live in our own house, ok the Halifax owns half. :rolleyes: But my doglets live inside. Yeah, ok lovely place, they have built but why?????

Those poor dogs is all I can say. :mecry: :( It seems to me more money than sense. FFS why not help out rescues that need it rather than spend ridiculous money on crap. They can not really think their doglets would be happy without love, or could they????

Kazz xx

Makes perfect sense to me Fee. Snoops, Dachsie (Oldies Lad) is tucked up in bed with Dave. Both snoring :rolleyes: Ozzy is on 1 sofa and Korky is on the other.

It doesn't make sense to me to have dogs and shut them out of anywhere.

Snoops goes in the shower with me once a month. I do shower myself once a day however. Easier to bath Snoops in with me though. He sleeps on my bed every night now.

Since we lost Mandy he paces so we bought a smaller bed for him. He won't sleep without being in my bed or on it. Do I care, nope Snoops is loved here. Spoilt a little I guess. :rolleyes:

I love the golden oldies. :wub:

Unfortunately I can not cope any more with losing doglets. :mecry: Lost Max and Mandy moo bags this year and i am not strong enough to carry on.

On that note am off to bed to stop Dave and Snoops snoring. :rolleyes:

Night xx