UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Greenbank - What An Opportunity!

k9knitters

Jackie from Greenbank (dog friendly holiday accommodation in the Lake District) has asked me to post a msg to let you all know that they have decided to retire. They are therefore selling up.

They are very keen to sell as a going concern - to like minded people who would guarantee to keep running Greenbank with the same dog friendly principles that they have established.

Part of me is gutted with the thought that we may lose our favourite holiday spot :( .... but maybe there is someone out there looking for a great opportunity to take over Greenbank! We're seriously tempted, but would need a small lottery win first. :rolleyes: The property (plus all out buildings, land and fixtures and fittings) has been valued at £1.15m

They are going to market it for six months as a going dog friendly concern - and then offer it to a wider market if they've had no interest by then.

If anyone is seriously interested, then the marketing agent is Andrew Holmes at Carter Jonas. Rather than post his contact details here, pls PM me if you want his telephone number or email address.

Cheers, Carrie