UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing Casper

Helen

Casper would like to thank you all for his welcome, he has been here a week now, and is really settling in, he's come out of his shell a lot, and is definately going to be a cheeky chap :wub:

Meg has always shown a huge interest in cats, i'd no idea if she thought of them as friend or food though :unsure: We once met a big old farm tom cat, she didn't try to chase it, just wanted to play and assumed the 'play stance' butt in the air front legs on the ground........ it didn't work though, she got swiped :rolleyes: and she ran off, other than this, she has seen them out of the window at home and sat crying at them. So bringing a tiny wobbly kitten into the home was a big unknown, luckily after she'd got over the first excitement bit, things went well.

The first photo was taken after just 2 hours, which was much better than i thought, i was expecting things taking a week at least. Now they are like old buddies, i'm so proud of my monster pup :wub:

Casper is deaf, we thought there was something different about him when he first came, as the week has gone on and he's settled in better, we've been able to confirm this, so it's going to be an interesting journey for us all. He'll probably be quite pleased though that he doesn't have to listen to her singing and talking/shouting at him when she is trying to play :rolleyes: :laugh: because she is very vocal when she plays.