UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dishwashers

Abby

I am trying to decide what dishwasher to get. I've never had one before. It's for us and the pub, but we aren't big enough to have a fancy commercial dishwasher so I'm going for a regular one (don't need it to be good for glasses as we have a separate glass washer).

I need it to:

• do at least 12 settings
  • have a quick wash and a prewash setting
  • be robust and sturdy (think big busy family levels of use)
  • not be heinously expensive
  • be A rated in energy / water use etc
  • ermm....wot else is there for dishwashers?

Any thoughts gladly received :flowers:

in some of the units i manage-they use Miele as they can handle the workload

In tests by Which Miele/AEG/Bosch all come out the best-Miele usually win

cant recommend them enough-im gradually replacing all white goods with miele....

do you think im biased? :laugh:

Fee

cant recommend them enough-im gradually replacing all white goods with miele....

do you think im biased? :laugh:

Fee

We are doing the same, the dishwasher is next, but holding off for a while. I like the idea of the cutlery tray on the Miele instead of the basket, they have good reviews on reevoo as well. All miele built to last 20 years - I like that bit.

If it is for the pub as well then I would seriously look at the larger machines for commercial use. why not look at leasing or renting one? I have an industrial washer and dryer at the kennels on a rental which includes all parts, labour, breakdown and an annual service for £40 a month each. I would imagine a dish washer would be cheaper and its tax deductable :)

If it is for the pub as well then I would seriously look at the larger machines for commercial use. why not look at leasing or renting one? I have an industrial washer and dryer at the kennels on a rental which includes all parts, labour, breakdown and an annual service for £40 a month each. I would imagine a dish washer would be cheaper and its tax deductable :)

Very very little pub with little little food service side :unsure:

More food with your beer (occasionally) rather than beer with your food :rolleyes:

Will look into renting though. :flowers: