UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Have A Water Meter ?

Water Meters  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it will get sorted , I am gobsmacked at just how much we have been paying compared to other people

I think even 6 years ago we were paying 50 per month and we just thought thats what it cost to be on a meter !

I am looking forward to this potential refund more and more I can tell you :laugh:

On our local tv programme the other night, they were talking to a woman whose meter readings were sky high..for SIXTEEN YEARS she's been so careful with water, and she couldn't understand it. She eventually got the waterboard involved, and when they saw her meter going round with no water running and no leaks, they realised that her meter was connected to the house next door! :rolleyes: so all her economy had been for nothing, as it wasn't her water usage in the first place.

On our local tv programme the other night, they were talking to a woman whose meter readings were sky high..for SIXTEEN YEARS she's been so careful with water, and she couldn't understand it. She eventually got the waterboard involved, and when they saw her meter going round with no water running and no leaks, they realised that her meter was connected to the house next door! :rolleyes: so all her economy had been for nothing, as it wasn't her water usage in the first place.

I heard a programme on the radio recently along a similar line where 2 flats had all the water billing via one meter and its one of the things that started me thinking about how high my bills were as they talked about average prices and I remember thinking cripes I pay at least 3 times that