UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cancer In Dogs

one.eyed.dog

I hope Potty Lottie's lump is nothing to worry about. Indy had a cancerous tumour removed from his leg at the beginning of this year, but its the kind that does not mastize but it may come back in the same place, so far touching wood, he's fine. So there are many different kinds of cancers, some that are easily seen to and other's that aren't, then there are so many different kinds of lumps that are nothing to worry about at all. Try not to worry and cross your bridges as you come to them, one step at a time. :GroupHug:

Sorry I did not reply earlier. Not at work today and do not have a computer. Am at Doglets using his now.

The vet said he is sure it's fatty lump. We are waiting 2 weeks to see if it's growing.

It does not bother her if I mess with it. Vet also said pointers are healthy breeds and are not prone to anything breed related.

I found it the night after I spoke to you Michaela. It's on her ribs just behind were her front leg joins her body.

I'm not that concerned as she is still her normal self. I think I just worry more because of what I went through with Lucy. She's only 3 so what ever it is should be fixable. Bluddy better be. No body will ever re-home another dog to me the rate I'm getting through em :laugh:

Thank you for all your replies and good wishes.

PS. She was still chasing the stag this morning. :rolleyes:

My wonderful collie had cancer- we didnt know unti lhis spleen started to rupture, he had his spleen removed & was ok -for about two weeks. We lost him two years ago in December. Skye my labx who's now 10 has variuos fatty lumps all over her- especially near mamory glands & stomach. She's had fatty lumps before & had one removed but after loosing my collie despite all we did I 'e left these other lumps to take there course. Sme have grown some havent. I dont know if they are begnein or not but not going to put her thru what Glenn went thru