UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Is Anyone Here A Bookkeeper?

Hayley

Hi

I seem to remember a thread some time ago about working from home where a couple of people said they were bookkeepers. I have just ordered my learning materials to do the AAT Bookkeeping Course and it would be good to get some idea of people's experiences in the field.

Many Thanks

Hayley

:flowers:

Hi

I seem to remember a thread some time ago about working from home where a couple of people said they were bookkeepers. I have just ordered my learning materials to do the AAT Bookkeeping Course and it would be good to get some idea of people's experiences in the field.

Many Thanks

Hayley

:flowers:

I was trained as a bookkeeper just after leaving school and although the principles would be the same - I imagine the way it's taught is very different.

Not a lot of help was I? :rolleyes:

Good Luck with it and enjoy it.

Havent got any formal qualifications at all but run a small book keeping service from home and work part time as a book keeper for a small company. If its working for yourself _ I can help (sort of) :rolleyes:

Thank you :flowers: I found your post in the accounting thread and it sounds like you are doing very well.