UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogstar Foundation - Appeal For Items To Take To Sri Lanka

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Sam, would an open Cleanaural ear cleaner be any good, it's only had one squirt out of it? and I've got some Johnsons flea tablets.

ooh yes please :flowers:

Sam

I have ordered these

and asked that they be sent direct to your PO Box.

Sheena

Link doesn't seem to work. It is 5 small leads and 5 medium leads from the link Alex gave.

Thank you so much :flowers:

Sam am I time enough to post stuff on Saturday as I dont think i can get to post office before that :unsure:

Ive got a few vetmedin and frusemide, small amount of Metacam and nearly full tub of Ipakitine. Could you make use of any of that?

I have an unopened tube of something called Promax :unsure: It was prescribed for Pluto in April just before he left us but is still well within date. I am not sure why he was given it now :unsure: :rolleyes: Would it be of use?

yes please :flowers:

as long as medication has a label ( or is in a box ) stating the brand or generic name we can use it

The pharmacy section in the Uni will cross check all medications ( other than things like Rimadyl/Metcam ) against reference books and the internet to ensure correct usage and dosage etc

all the staff at the Uni are taught in and read and write English fluently so it's not a problem

Oh dear, I've just taken the strips of Tramadol out of the box and sent them in an envelope! Do you want me to send the box as well (it's still here on my table!)? It's just a white box tho, with Mal's name and 'Tramadol' on it

do the strips say Tramadol on ? if not I can mark them up when they arrive ( can you hang on to the box for a few days please )

Hi Sam

Have obtained these for you, hope they'll be of use - MESOFT NONWOVEN SWABS (5 x 5cm) 100 PER PACK x 8 PKS!

They should be posted direct to you but am awaiting confirmation of this.

Val

PS At least they won't use up too much of your luggage allowance :laughingsmiley:

Edited by rufus the wonderdog