UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Max Can "speak"

Jimcoted

For those of you who remember Max who we found tied to a bench almost thirteen weeks ago. Our vet felt that in the not too distant past somebody had loved and cared for him. Well this morning on the Common we found out that he could "speak" so somebody taught him. Here are a couple of pictures taken this morning plus a video on You Tube where you can hear him, and then see all three on the common. In the second part where you see them walking alongside the bushes, there is first a bin and then a bench then another bench it was that second bench that we found him tied to.

100_0234.jpg

100_0236.jpg

When our vet looked him over that first day he said that he had been well cared for at some point in the not too distant past and he felt that his caring owner was either in hospital, a care home or dead and that he had been taken on by somebody who didn't care other than to have him looking nice. I suspect security work and the job came to an end so the unwanted "tool" was thrown away. Pathetically thin and would eat anything, young Dillon didn't fancy his breakfast so I offered it to Max just to see what he would do and he scoffed everything, sausages, bacon, fried egg, beans fried bread. Offer it now and he turns his nose up so I think he had been tossed scraps as and when. I also found several scabs underneath him. Half of me would love to know his history but the other half doesn't.