UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Missing Dog Claines Worcs

We rehomed a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, she is now 2 years old, neutered and microchipped (to us at the rescue). Tri coloured (Blenheim).

We carried out the home check ourselves and on asking for a follow up home check after my colleague lost contact with the adoptor it turns out that the dog has not been seen for some considerable time and we were informed by a neighbour that they believe the dog to have been sold on (a rescue's nightmare). :angry:

We are desparately trying to locate this little girl to make sure she is safe and sound. Dogs Trust also rehomed a dog there and they are also going to do a follow up home check to make sure their dog is still insitu.

We have contacted all the vets in the area and although the dog was registered they never actually saw her. If anyone wants a photo please e mail me [email protected]

D

Yes spoke to Carol as well and she gave me details of dog warden etc. As Beau is chipped to us both dog warden and rescues would know that she is one of ours. Trouble is if she has been sold on she could be anywhere in the country and as she was fit and healthy apart from vac boosters would probably not need to see a vet who would hopefully scan as as matter of course with a new client.

Tried to join the CKC forum today only to be told that they had had so many applications that we would have to try again in a fortnight! :huh: Someone had kindly offered to x post from Dog Lost to CKC forum so thought we would be able to monitor any info.

Begining to feel like we are looking for a needle in a haystack. :(