UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wiccaweys Weekender....

purple_mog

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, I have a cream pop-up gazebo AND a box of tombola stuff you forgot to pick up a year ago (not to mention the sack of JWB cat food that's been sitting there as long) :rolleyes: Trouble is, I get home from work at 8pm - any chance of a pick-up before the weekend?

Lindsey & Claire - spare gazebos are very welcome.....

(we are cruising Ebay as I type for gazebo bargains - bought a couple in plenty of time which have not turned up! Not a happy bunny :( )

Full programme and directions are on the mains Wicc site now if folks need them.

The top secret project is looking and sounding amazing now!

I am at peak pre show now - so doing a lot of this :wacko: followed by manic this :laugh: and far too much of this :mecry:

Remember to pack waterproofs - not for the weather, more for if the Saturday night Space hopper steeplechase is held again. Water jumps a must!

Lindsey & Claire - spare gazebos are very welcome.....

I gave you 54 sq metres of gazebo not quite a year ago :laugh: Are you planning on a gazebo city??

No more gazebos left, sorry, but I might send your puppy food home (from Lisa LQ) with Sam if she doesn't mind.

Can't make it to the show this year cos Matt's not too well - hope it's a great day :flowers:

There are some great gazeos like THIS ONE in the sale at Tesco.com :) Next day delivery too :wink:

Ohhh, thank you. Sadly they can't deliver in time for the show, but I have been forward thinking and snapped up a couple of bargains for next time! :flowers:

Our star guest and helper for the weekend has arrived. He's been kitted out and is raring to go.

He is helping fold the show programmes here, and doing a very good job.

sirius01.jpg

And here he is having a breather with Show Manager Gem-Gems - who is always relaxed in the run-up to the show - unlike her mother!

gem01.jpg