UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wiccaweys Weekender....

purple_mog

So who else is going to the Wiccs weekender then?? And can we try for some Fugee group shots :biggrin:

Me and the MogDogs will be there of course, on a small stand (blue gazebo) offering on-site massage for humans and delectable goodies for dogs :wub:

Would love to meet as many people as possible!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who else is going to the Wiccs weekender then?? And can we try for some Fugee group shots :biggrin:

Me and the MogDogs will be there of course, on a small stand (blue gazebo) offering on-site massage for humans and delectable goodies for dogs :wub:

Would love to meet as many people as possible!

Farah Finn? How quick am I.......? :rolleyes:

I shall be in the refreshment tent for the 2 days so please make yourselves known to me!

I'll be sporting a bright red Grandad Brynn pinny and, if it is as windy as last year, a cap with Elefan Pen on it in case I forget who I am...

Getting soooooo excited now.

Farah Finn? How quick am I.......? :rolleyes:

I shall be in the refreshment tent for the 2 days so please make yourselves known to me!

well figured out I think :laugh: and I can see me visiting the refreshment tent fairly often too - are you camping overnight?? Am hoping there will be communal BBQ and beer like the first year :biggrin:

well figured out I think :laugh: and I can see me visiting the refreshment tent fairly often too - are you camping overnight?? Am hoping there will be communal BBQ and beer like the first year :biggrin:

LOL I'm behind the table serving the tea and cake!!!!!

I'm staying in a hotel just down the road - too old to camp! I'd love to join in the Saturday night fun but it depends if I can get a lift back to the hotel, not that I drink much you understand....

I am there :jumpy: with Dogstars super duper tombolla ( every ticket wins a prize ) and a selection of elepoo products and a new Dogstar line :ninja:

Mark and Noah will be with me and possibly some other dogstar guests :ninja:

I am very very very very very very very very excited

:jumpy:

If I can be unchained for a few minutes, I'd like to chat about ele-rescue with you.....

Is it Saturday yet?

Is it, is it?

oooh ooooh oooh I meant to say that we have so much fab stuff on the Dogstar stand it won't fit under one gazebo

if anyone has a gazebo ( and table ) they could lend to us that would be amazing , if it could be dropped to or collected by Helly on her trip down sarf even betterer ( I think I may have made that word up )

If I can be unchained for a few minutes, I'd like to chat about ele-rescue with you.....

that would be fab :)

yes please, and feel free to bring a camera as i have no co-ordination what so ever and watching me putting up tents/gazebos is usually the highlight of the day :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: shall I mention now that my bloke (Stef) is a very keen photographer and likely to be on hand to capture any and all embarrassing moments...... :D

hey you are talking to a woman who agreed to have a photo taken wearing a dress and holding a baby... all i would ask is if there are any real belting ones, you hold them back and we can ask for donations for evidence of me making a tit of myself .... again :laugh:

Thats so very true!!! Me thinks the post-weekend auction/donations could be very profitable and I'm including myself in this, always pull the worst faces in pictures :rolleyes: