UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2 Staffies Need A New Home

alisont

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have recieved a message off another (rescue) forum about 2 staffies who need rehoming urgently. Will post the message but will remove the ladys personal email/tel numbers but please contact me if anyone can help or suggest a rescue. I cant stand the idea of these 2 healthy dogs being PTS

Hope Im ok posting this here? Admin please let me know if not? Not posted on this forum much so hope Im in right area?

Please can you help me, I am trying to rehome 1 dog age 10/11 1 Female dog 2yrs. My brother is in hospital ternimally ill, he is unable to manage his staffies (both great temperment) if he ever comes home.

I have tried family and friends, contacted RSPCA, Staffie rescue locally to be told the best way would be to have them put to sleep (my brother wouldn't ever agree to this) this could just tip him over the edge. I am prepared to travel if somebody would just take them, I would take them but have 2 dogs of my own.

Desperate...

Update more info please help if you can Admin have allowed the phone number due to the situation

Thank you for coming back to me. The Female dog isn't good around other dogs, but both are great with children as they have always been around families, yes the ages are about right. tempermant wise very soft and friendly. I am willing to travel as this has to be right to give my brother some peace of mind, so that he can concentrate on what time he has left. My contact detail are -removed please PM me if you need them. I hope to hear from you

The male was a pensioners dog and very calm placid god all round loves kids and fine with other pets hes brindle in colour

the Female dog is near black and great with children not so good with other dogs though so willing to seperate the pair.Please if you can offer one a home contact her immediately this is now critical Please PM me if you can help or know of any rescues that might take these 2 dogs in - I think they are in Manchester? But she will travel with them if needed.

Thanks Alison

• 2 weeks later...