UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost-staffy Cross Possibly Pit Bull Type

Melp

Info is very sketchy on this dog but heres what we know.

Male dog

Staffy type, suspected of being a pit bull type though not as yet identified as such by an expert.

Red and White or Tan and white

Escaped from Chertsey KT16 postcode on Monday 11th August.

No-one knows the name of the dog or whether it was wearing a collar [thought not to be] age unknown. Not known if the dog is neutered.

Escaped whilst being booked in to kennels on behalf of Met Police.

Local media and the BBC reported this dog as being dangerous and should not be approached by the public. There is actually NO evidence to suggest that the dog is dangerous but he is undoubtedly nervous and if he's not been picked up by someone he'll be hungry too.

We have no idea where the dog lives usually bt it'll be in the Met area not Surrey. The dog could be trying to make his way back home so could be anywhere by now.

Doglost have been informed and have someone in the area checking pounds.

This dog needs to be found asap. If he ends up in a pound he'll end up dead. If he tries to catch his own food he'll end up dead. :(

Anyone in the area or surrounding please keep a look out. If you know of a dog being picked up outside of the area that matches the description please let me know :flowers:

Hi Mel - its me - I was resgistered on here - just forgot. Will alert as many people as possible in this area. Paula x

Info is very sketchy on this dog but heres what we know.

Male dog

Staffy type, suspected of being a pit bull type though not as yet identified as such by an expert.

Red and White or Tan and white

Escaped from Chertsey KT16 postcode on Monday 11th August.

No-one knows the name of the dog or whether it was wearing a collar [thought not to be] age unknown. Not known if the dog is neutered.

Escaped whilst being booked in to kennels on behalf of Met Police.

Local media and the BBC reported this dog as being dangerous and should not be approached by the public. There is actually NO evidence to suggest that the dog is dangerous but he is undoubtedly nervous and if he's not been picked up by someone he'll be hungry too.

We have no idea where the dog lives usually bt it'll be in the Met area not Surrey. The dog could be trying to make his way back home so could be anywhere by now.

Doglost have been informed and have someone in the area checking pounds.

This dog needs to be found asap. If he ends up in a pound he'll end up dead. If he tries to catch his own food he'll end up dead. :(

Anyone in the area or surrounding please keep a look out. If you know of a dog being picked up outside of the area that matches the description please let me know :flowers:

I live in Chertsey and saw this report on the local bit of the BBC website last week, it was also in the local paper. They gave absolutely no description of the dog or the area it was lost from though so not very helpful.

Can I help by doing anything locally?