UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Wonderfully Stupendous Photos From

Yantan

Great pictures Marion :) .

The Family & Dylan the Trailie had a lovely day, met lot's of friendly people and their gorgeous dogs.

It was so nice to finally put faces to names, especially Eileen and Sue,( your Lotty is soooooo pretty Sue) :wub: .

We also met Dylans brother,Mungo, who was looking very settled with his new owners :wub: .

I did take a couple of photos, not up to your standard though Marion :laugh: ,will try and post them if I can remember how.

Paulene.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had an amazing day on Sunday, it was just a shame it was over so quickly! To say we were lucky with the weather would be an understatement, half hour before the show started it was absolutely chucking it down but by 1pm the sun was out and it turned out to be a lovely afternoon. Hope it's OK to add some of my photos to your thread Marion :biggrin:

trailieshow1.jpg

trailieshow3.jpg

trailieshow2.jpg

We think this lovely girl is called Fern.

fern.jpg

This reprobate seems familiar :wub:

mungo.jpg

And this is his brother Dylan!

dylan.jpg

It was all too much for Meg, she spent most of the day trembling so by 4pm was knackered :rolleyes:

meg_trailieday.jpg

Great pictures Marion :) .

The Family & Dylan the Trailie had a lovely day, met lot's of friendly people and their gorgeous dogs.

It was so nice to finally put faces to names, especially Eileen and Sue,( your Lotty is soooooo pretty Sue) :wub: .

We also met Dylans brother,Mungo, who was looking very settled with his new owners :wub: .

I did take a couple of photos, not up to your standard though Marion :laugh: ,will try and post them if I can remember how.

Paulene.

Did I see you or you see me :unsure: I was trying not to dog Sue or Eileen's steps and was mostly with Leony and Lucy 3 legs and usually had Suzy and Patsy Trailies with me. I would have loved to have said hello to you after all this time so I am really sorry that I didn't get too :( Lotty is a beaut isn't she :wub: And as for photos you'll have to go a long way to be as bad a photographer as me :laugh:

Paul of course I don't mind you adding photos and I am delighted to see you got a smasher of Mungo - can I pinch it :unsure: Eileen said she'd said hello to you and you'd been able to see Mungo :biggrin:

Now where is that Sue :unsure:

Who was it that said trallies would never settle as pets?????????

The little lier :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

mariOn with an O these are brilliant I had forgotten how big trallies actually are

They are wonderful#

x x x x x

Yes indeedy Edith, this really beats them on the head with it doesn't it :biggrin: To be fair to the racing owners tho more and more are buying into the retiring-them-to-become-pets-route thro Trailie Welfare.

oooooooh :wub: one day I want to meet those gorgeous hounds. I've done a couple of homechecks but not actually met any myself, though I suspect I would be immediately smitten :rolleyes: Are trailies keen on running and hill walking by any chance? :ninja:

Running and hills are in their blood. Trails are run over the Cumbrian fells. So now - where should Eileen deliver a Trailie to you :unsure: :laugh:

OH how lovely to see photos od Dylan and Mungo :biggrin:

We nearly had Mungo but I fell in love with Meggy months before we got her So I felt that fate brought her to me :biggrin: In the end.

Its so funny because while I am writing this my trallie girl is playing with the love of her life Murph I never thought I would see her play :laugh: The only time now meggy would run for the hills is if she met a milk float :laugh: (must not get milk floats in the hills)

Paul of course I don't mind you adding photos and I am delighted to see you got a smasher of Mungo - can I pinch it :unsure: Eileen said she'd said hello to you and you'd been able to see Mungo :biggrin:

Course you can nick it Marion :biggrin: Here's a couple more, the best one of them together

mungo_dylan.jpg

I asked Allison to get a photo of me and Mungo, here it is :rolleyes:

me_mungo.jpg

Did I see you or you see me :unsure: I was trying not to dog Sue or Eileen's steps and was mostly with Leony and Lucy 3 legs and usually had Suzy and Patsy Trailies with me. I would have loved to have said hello to you after all this time so I am really sorry that I didn't get too :( Lotty is a beaut isn't she :wub: And as for photos you'll have to go a long way to be as bad a photographer as me :laugh:

I am not sure if we did officially meet Marion :laugh: , you will have to jog my memory as to what you look like, we met so many lovely people that day.

Are you in any of the pics?

Ok here goes with my attempt at posting pictures

I am not sure if we did officially meet Marion :laugh: , you will have to jog my memory as to what you look like, we met so many lovely people that day.

Are you in any of the pics?

Ok here goes with my attempt at posting pictures

I try to avoid photos if I possibly can, I hate having my photo taken :rolleyes: You couldn't have missed me, fat bird with the ginga hair in a ponytail. There were lots of lovely people there weren't there :biggrin:

Fab photos and they prove the sun came out :laugh: :flowers:

Eileen will be able to put names to a lot of those hounds tho not sure if she will be around on forums today or even the next few days as she is mega busy.

Isn't it lovely when you find a litter mate of your own dog :biggrin: I witnessed a few of those on the Sunday and people swapping addresses so they could keep in touch with their dogs brother or sister.

We were extremely lucky with the weather that day, weren't we, OH even got sunburn on his head it was so warm. We came prepared for every kind of weather, wind, rain, hail ect... just not sunshine :rolleyes: :laugh:

Have just been scouring my photos for you Marion, you are very good at avoiding pics, arn't you :laugh:

I am sure Eileen will be able to name everyone of the hounds at the show, she is an amazing Lady.