UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Celebrities

ClazUK

Nope couldn't give a stufff about them.

Annoyed already by the 'oh my god let's create a drama because Jade Goody has cancer' story.Maybe I'm a heartless cow but she and the publicity she will get from this when other adults/parents have to struggle on with no help/money whatsoever really gets on my nerves.

I bought a magazine last week because it had a 20% off voucher in it for a shop where I wanted to buy a wedding outfit. I flicked through the magazine and binned it. It was full of cr@p. How much so and so spent on their wedding, what Kate Moss weighed last week and what she weighs this week, and a whole plethora of pointless boring cr@p that I have no interest in.

Oh my gosh, reading these replies....I am shamed, truely shamed :blush02:

Forgive me people for it has been 1 week since I last bought my copy of HEAT magazine :laugh:

I love keeping up with who's with who and who's not.

Torso of the week gets me through the day :love:

Tell me I'm not the only shallow, flighty piece here ...... please

"One voice singing in the darkness" - that's me :laugh:

If someone has a geniune talent I'm interested in reading about them, not who they are shagging but their life and views. These so called celebrities that are only in mags cos they've bonked a footballer or fell out of a club with a bit of cotton wool covering their muff...well I couldn't give 2 figs about!! Can't believe how many magazines are sold each week with these people in them!!!

To me it's a waste of trees and also the space they take up on the planet - they seem to need more than normal folk.

Yup! (sorry Ruby1Nic :wink:)

I was reading today that Gary Glitter was approached for autographs when on the plane from Vietnam to Bangkok. Who the hell would want the autograph of a convicted paedophile? (apart from another one..I suppose.) I think they should let him on the plane to wherever he wants to go, and shove him out halfway there. :angry: