UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has austin cried all night again. I dont mind a bit of emotion but honest to god he cries like a girl at the drop of a hat. weedy fecker :laugh:

Ooy :mad: He didn't do a single tear but why on earth am I defending him when I've decided I have adopted JLS :laugh: I'm going for quantity this year :rolleyes: :laugh:

Owen - far too young should never have got through, he's good but has no chance of winning other that the cute factor :rolleyes:

I was quite annoyed that he got through over Mali, who I think is the only male who could have challenged the girls this year - he had a great voice but instead Simon put the small blonde boy through, wonder why? :rolleyes:

Laura was incredible, gave me goosebumps :wub:

I was quite annoyed that he got through over Mali, who I think is the only male who could have challenged the girls this year - he had a great voice but instead Simon put the small blonde boy through, wonder why? :rolleyes:

I was really surprised Mali didn't get through, I thought he was fab. Cool hair too. Which is of vital importance when singing, obviously :laugh:

Laura was incredible, gave me goosebumps :wub:

I quite agree, I thought Mali had something really really special. The cynic in me wonders if perhaps Simon wanted to sign him up outside of x-factor to make more money out of him or something. I can't believe he didn't see how amazing he was. His sound and look were both quite unique. I think possibly too good for x-factor in a way.

My votes tonight go to Laura and Diana. It's going to be very tough to choose a winner out of them I think as they both have amazing voices.

I thought Girl Band should have gone rather than Bad Lashes.They sang far worse on that final song.

Was I the only one then that thought that Alan was horrible and a right smarmy lying creep? :unsure: And with a nasty warbly voice like a sheep baaing? I cheered when Simon told him he hadn't got through :huh: