UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sirius And Poosa- *Chance to win an elephant painting ( page 3 )*

ingipops

as a incentive okay total bribe all the host families who have sent a blog to ingi by next Saturday at 18:00hrs will be entered in a fantastic super duper prize draw

the prize is a painting by Lashkmi the elephant ( Rani's mate )

the draw will be conducted by Mark Squirrel and his glamourous assistant Gertie

I will video the draw and post it on youtube so we can all have a giggle ( she is bound to bite him )

so if you have not bloged and you want to be in with a chance to win Lashkmi's painting then PM Ingi and she will help you

if you have already blogged you will automatically be entered into the draw

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are either free for 23rd sept to 2nd oct? Do they want to come a gamblin' in Vegas?

Sorry Jules they are both off galavanting then :( Though possibly a good thing cos that Sirius has so many vices already :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Marge's Coventry Sirius visit blog is done :elefant: :elefant: It's fab, I love Coventry Transport Museum :cheer:

Poosa is still free from now till mid Sptember if anyone is interested :unsure:

I still have lots of blogs outstanding :( I wanna see Sirius and Poosa in all their amazing outfits and places :mecry: :mecry:

wow thats a fab blog thank you Marge :flowers: you are entered into our superduper prize draw now

I really want to see the missing blogs as well , I need to know how Sirius got his kilt ( and what he wears under it )

Ingi I have his easyjet fleece here who do I need to send it to please

On to Claz please as he's heading off to a wedding with her sooooooon :biggrin:

Is Sirius or Poosa free form 30th Jan to 14 Feb? We are off to South Africa

:elefant: I have booked Poosa for you :biggrin: I figured she'd enjoy a return visit as she was just in Soath Africa recently :biggrin: :elefant:

thankyou for arranging a Dogstar Foundation Roving Ambassador visit :flowers: :elefant:

It was me that got Sirius his kilt. He wears his kilt like any self respecting scotsman would!!!!! :D

Had all the pics down loaded on the computer and then something happened. Goodness know what and I couldn't find them. :mecry: :mecry: Searching for them and the computer blew up. Guess which idiot hadn't backed up???? :( :angry: :mecry:

It was me that got Sirius his kilt. He wears his kilt like any self respecting scotsman would!!!!! :D

Had all the pics down loaded on the computer and then something happened. Goodness know what and I couldn't find them. :mecry: :mecry: Searching for them and the computer blew up. Guess which idiot hadn't backed up???? :( :angry: :mecry:

awwwwwwwwww :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :GroupHug:

tell you what.... if you'd like I'm sure Sirius would love a return visit to you so we can have a photographed and blogged trip :flowers: