UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sirius And Poosa- *Chance to win an elephant painting ( page 3 )*

ingipops

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure when the bank holiday weekend is :blush02: (we have different hols here in Scotland :laugh: ) Let me know the dates and I'll check. thanks :flowers:

In england, the actual bank holiday is monday 24th August. :flowers:

Thanks Di - Matts sister actually marries on Saturday the 22nd.

I may have found an outfit if Sirius can make it :unsure: http://www.charliebear.co.uk/images/groom.jpg

Thanks Di - Matts sister actually marries on Saturday the 22nd.

I may have found an outfit if Sirius can make it :unsure: http://www.charliebear.co.uk/images/groom.jpg

:partytime: Sirius would love to come so long as he can be back on his travels straight away as he has another VERY IMPORTANT fugee wedding to attend on the 29th :elefant: :elefant: Let me know if this is ok :flowers:

Oooooh is that Heva? :pinkie: Yep, get me an address and I will have his travelling accomodation sorted and with stamps on!

I think Heva is the same weekend, but our little roving ambassador will be attending the wedding of the lovely Bonniebird :wub: :biggrin:

I am in awe of all the clever peeps who can do their own blogging, it makes me go like this > :wacko:

I am far too fick and am very grateful to the lovely Ingi :wavey:

:blush02: fanks :flowers:

There are still lots of dates available if anyone is interested :flowers:

Poosa is free for the next 6 wks and all of November and December

Sirius is free end of October to mid December

If you're organised for next years holidays book Dogstar Roving Ambassador visit nice and early :thumbsup_anim:

I am more than happy to do the blog if you upload all your pics and send me the words ( I did see some pics of yours on our photobucket account, but don't know if thats all you want to post :unsure: ) Let me know :flowers:

Thanks. I'm afraid I can't remember about the photos. I guess I'd have put them all into the photobucket at once. It was ages ago now so I can't remember much about it. There should be a draft saved. If you think is ok then feel free to publish it or do stuff to it. If not, well prob best to forget it now as I can't remember much of it - sorry.

Thanks. I'm afraid I can't remember about the photos. I guess I'd have put them all into the photobucket at once. It was ages ago now so I can't remember much about it. There should be a draft saved. If you think is ok then feel free to publish it or do stuff to it. If not, well prob best to forget it now as I can't remember much of it - sorry.

we can words to your pictures :biggrin:

if anyone has any piccies and is not sure what to write we can help ( or ad lib )

No worries Marge we can help ( I say this without having asked Ingi who will now be throwing things at me :laugh: )

Annie I believe you brought Sirius his lovely ID tag , sadly it got lost on one of his travels could you please PM me the details of the online shop you brought it from ( I think it was an Aussie company )

I thought we might get Poosa one as well

Also where did Poosas lovely clothes and tee shirt come from ?

and Sirius's Kilt

and and and I cannot wait to find out how Sirius got on with Mary Ray

I am so so so excited about the updates

Annie I believe you brought Sirius his lovely ID tag , sadly it got lost on one of his travels could you please PM me the details of the online shop you brought it from ( I think it was an Aussie company )

Don't worry Sam, I'll get him another for his next visit to us in sept :biggrin:

Don't worry Sam, I'll get him another for his next visit to us in sept :biggrin:

Thank you :flowers:

Ingi whilst you were off line with you're poorly laptop I spoke to Christ Beastly Beast about

Sirius or Poosa ( not sure which one )

and a holiday but I can't remember the dates ( you may want to check with him :blush02:

Eagle eyed readers may spot the reasons that Ingi is the best person to look after Sirius and Poosa and I am not :withstupid:

Thank you :flowers:

Ingi whilst you were off line with you're poorly laptop I spoke to Christ Beastly Beast about

Sirius or Poosa ( not sure which one )

and a holiday but I can't remember the dates ( you may want to check with him :blush02:

Eagle eyed readers may spot the reasons that Ingi is the best person to look after Sirius and Poosa and I am not :withstupid:

:laugh: :laugh: I'll send him a message :flowers:

Many thanks to those who've been in touch about pics, donations, blogs and bookings :flowers: :flowers: