UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Major Step Forward

Lizzie

Happy as a sand boy! It's the only way to describe how today has been, Flynn has had massive recall problems....until this evening.

The boy done good :) Flynn managed to escape through the side door onto our drive and proceeded to leg it down the road :ohmy: (luckily we live in a very quiet cul de sac) He disappeared into the darkness, the came right back when I whistled him, straight through the door, wagging his tail. :)

I am so proud of him :wub: this is the first time Flynn has come back when called without having to catch him. Me thinks we have a major breakthrough. :)

Must be the name! I have a dog called Flynn and he escapes regularly no matter how careful I am!

The last time was when I was leaving to go to work, late as usual and he slipped out of the door when I wasnt looking. Caught up with him just as he had crossed a busy road!

Lots of people about but no one bothered to hold him for me, but I shouted him and he came straight back to me, really surprised me as he usually runs off. Has your Flynn got a twin!!