UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tammy

rainedrop

I am sure you have looked at every possibility with Tammy and her colitis, but I wanted to mention that my old boy has got this and since changing his diet onto James Wellbeloved meat, biscuits and treats and stopping having any dairy (he liked milk and tea with lots of milk!) He has improved 99%. He only has a bad day now if he has managed to beg something from someone before I get chance to tell them not to give him whatever it is.

Again, I am sure you have tried everything, but thought I would mention my success to see if it could help. Good luck with her, I really do know how horrid that can be for the dog and for the person having to watch them being in pain and having to clear up what is done. :GroupHug: for Tammy and her foster parents.

Lorraine and Fudge

Thanks for that, Lorraine, it's always good to hear people's direct experience and what has worked for them. I'll pass this on to Tammy's fosterer.

Tammy is on a prescription diet at the moment, but if that doesn't help then it's definitely worth looking at alternatives :flowers:

adult dogs cant digest the lactose in milk so I dont suppose that helped, colitis can be a very funny thing to prevent. I hope Tammy is feeling better. x :GroupHug:

ooo that sounded snotty, not meant to,I do apologise.x

Edited by ranirottie