UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sooty- Black Kitten

sabina

sooty is 8 week old black kitten, he was dumped in a box with his little sister, it was taped shut and had 'help me' written on it :mad: . they were dumped at a cattery but unfortunatly the cattery closed last year and is now a non cat residence. His sister has deformed feet so we will see how she goes but sooty will be looking for a home shortly. he would be best as an only cat as he has had cat flu, he is now getting over it well and should be able to go to a new home soon. Due to being a flu carrier at times of stress he might get a bit of a snotty nose but my two pablo and ferdy are flu carriers and they have been fine for over a year now. it will not affect his immune system or life expectancy and if he does get snotty it would be easily sorted with a quick dose of AB's.

All homes will be checked/subject to a good reference. he will go to his new home with a neutering voucher and he must be neutered when old enough. I can chip him for £10 at the animal centre so he can go to his new home chipped if required. He is bright and alert and completely dog proof :wub: .