UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Be Honest Now

yena

be honest  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ach, I'll stick anything in my cakehole, I voted to "pick the dog hairs off", I even give the dogs a lick of ice cream then carry on eating it myself :laugh:

Same here :flowers:

When I first started going out with my OH we went to the cinema and I gorged on sweets (you know those kiosks with the expensive pick and mix?) Anyway I had loads left over which I put in my bag.

Then we went to visit his parents, and his parent's dog opened my bag and snaffled the sweets.

The sweets were rescued and put in the dog food press in a jar :)

His mother, a few days later, opened the press and ate them all :biglaugh:

When I was wee my Grandad used to have a special fluffy sweetie he kept in his pocket to offer me when I asked for one of the sweeties he was eating, so he didn't have to share :mecry: :laugh: ............and they say the Scots are tight..............a Yorkshireman could teach us a thing or three on that score :laugh: ( he was from Hull)

In this situation the 5 second rule comes into play.

If it's been on the floor less than 5 seconds, then it's perfectly safe to eat. 6 seconds, and it has to be washed before consumption.

Source: The University of Spurious Studies.

Normally I would put it in the bin but at the moment I'm suffering from PMT sugar cravings and although I'm ashamed to admit it, just last night my son dropped a piece of chocolate on the kitchen floor, Sophie grabbed it, I told her to drop it, which she did and much to my sons horror I ate it!

I'd just like to add that i don't normally nick food off me dogs, tiz me hormones you see :unsure:

In this situation the 5 second rule comes into play.

If it's been on the floor less than 5 seconds, then it's perfectly safe to eat. 6 seconds, and it has to be washed before consumption.

Source: The University of Spurious Studies.

In my house the five second rule is enforced by the fact that if I didn't scoop the sweet up, it would get eaten by a dog! To be honest, it's probably nearer a two second rule :laugh:

In 1974 we arrived back in 'Blighty' from a 2 year stint in Hong Kong. The sweet's over there, tho nice were not the same as over here. So when I was given some money to buy some licquorice torpeedo sweets and the bag broke and they all landed up in the gutter I PICKED UP AND ATE EVERY SINGLE ONE :blush02: