UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

First This Year

irons

We are off to our first Airshow of the year to-morrow and i am hoping the rain holds off

It's at Waddington and we camp there for 4 days we get back from there then off to Fairford Airshow next Thursday camping there for 4 days and then on to Slimbridge camping for a week how i am hoping that we get some good weather it is July for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Murphy has packed his bag already .He had his bath last night and is all set to go :rolleyes: He meets up with his best friend and they love it as they are with us and to-gether for 10 days :wub: Fun for the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!and us ust being lazy hopefully

Edited by irons

My OH is going to Fairford for the week, Holly and I are not going, no our thing. I got the tickets for him for Christmas and I can have a peacefull week at home, just me and Holly. Lovely !!

Barbara

Hope you have a great time and the weather stays sunny :) :) Whats Murphy packed in his bag?????

He has packed his favourite squeeks and balls ,food ,treats,brush ,bowls,spare lead ,doggybags( for mum to use ) his special camping bed,his screw in for when he has to be tied up :unsure: and a few other things he would like to take the settee but thats a no no so he will have to share my blow up chair ,NOT!!!! :laugh:

Very jealous, we only get to go to the Southport one because every other one is so far away.

Tornados must be the best thing since sex :wub:

Murphy goes in the tent when the Tornado does its thing he isn't sure about it :ohmy: but the rest he is ok with

Looking at the weather, it might be a tornado of the weather kind.... as mentioned we are also going camping for a night in shropshire, its ours and Teknos first night out for 8 weeks and RAIN is forecast.... All we want is one night to drink cider, have a bonfire and bbq

Although last bbq we had someone stole the steak when my back was tuned lol!

Hope your weather holds.

Got back from Waddington last night wasn't too bad weather wise Friday was glorious and we spent all day sunbathing and watching the planes practicing the Vulcan FLEW and was stunning to say the least Sat started off bad then the sun came out then Sun was a wash out but we managed to stay dry .Murphy is now recovering and getting ready for this Thursday and we are off to Fairford then on to Slimbridge so he needs a bigger bag :laugh: