UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tiny Terrier - Northumberland

emma_pen

I rehomed a pair of young terriers yesterday and one of them managed to run away last night on their first walk!

Molly is a very small wirehaired terrier X (Yorkie/JRT) with a mostly black body an tan head & legs. She is 3 years old and docked. She is wearing a red harness and should be trailing a purple lead. She is very friendly but in a new environment and likely scared. It has rained and been freezing overnight and there is no sign of her. She is microchipped, but it will not yet be recognised by Petlog as the paperwork is in the post (I have rung to inform them).

Molly went missing in the Guyzance area of Northumberland, map here, which is very rural with a lot of places for a little dog to hide, or even get stuck considering she has lead attached. I don't have a photo of her...

:cry: :cry:

Her little terrier friend is missing her desperately - they are inseperable normally but something spooked Molly and she managed to pull her lead out of her new owners hand.

Westways 0191 2747910

Please give Doglost a call asap. The replacement site is very basic but you can ring 0844 800 3220 for advice and also if you have any difficulty in putting the dog on site. If you get ansafone leave your number and a message and they will get back to you.

I'm going to crosspost to k9-999 yahoogroup

Molly is already on DogLost, and her poster can be printed there though at present there is a mistake on the poster as the number should be 0191 2747910!

DSC_0020.jpg

Molly is the dog in the foreground/top of the photo, wearing the red harness she was still wearing when she escaped.